The Two-Way highchair that grows with your child
FREE NZ SHIPPING!
Our Sinclair Highchair is designed to modify and adjust based on your child’s ‘age & stage’. Because a highchair is one of those ‘must-have’ items used day in, day out we've searched far and wide for the best and most functional high chair around. From the time your baby can sit up unaided to around 3 years of age you’ll use our high chair everyday.
The Sinclair Highchair offers two adjustable ways to use your chair:
1. A floor seat so you can sit on the floor next to your child when feeding or playing.
2. A dining table height high chair that adjusts as your child grows.
GROWING WITH YOUR CHILD
The Sinclair Highchair adjusts as your child grows so you'll get a longer lifespan out of your chair. The insert cover can be removed to allow more room and the tray allows 3 adjustable settings including removing the tray altogether, so your child can eat at the dining table with you.
Your baby's high chair is a safe place to explore food in all its messy, tasty glory. Safety features offered by the Sinclair Highchair include:
- A well-balanced footprint. You want to ensure that, even when baby gets bigger and more boisterous, he won’t be able to tip the chair over.
- Sturdy legs and not too wide-set. On this highchair, the legs don’t splay out too wide as this can be a tripping hazard for distracted parents and siblings.
- The five-point safety harness clicks together easily and can only be opened by ‘adult-strength’. The harness design features a T-style strap that goes across baby’s lap and through her legs and connects in the middle for a snug, secure fit.
- Anti-slip pads on the base of the legs ensure your highchair remains in one spot.
- You can be assured that the Sinclair Highchair meets certified New Zealand safety standards. AS/NZS ISO 8124-3.2012
When your baby becomes a toddler, he will start to learn to feed himself. Trust us, this is a messy stage! You’ll need a high chair that’s easy to clean because there will be spills, splashes and food everywhere. Here’s why the Sinclair Highchair is super cleanable:
- A removable tray that can be submerged in hot soapy water for easy clean.
- The seat insert and safety straps can be removed and scrubbed clean.
- Warm, soapy water is all that is needed to wipe down all surfaces.
- The crisp whiteness of our high chair always looks fresh and clean in your home.
Comfort for baby is important. An uncomfortable baby is not likely to be interested in sitting during mealtimes. When your baby is little our soft padded and well-shaped seat will help him stay comfortable and ready to eat and explore. The footrest provides comfort so his legs are not hanging down without support.
The combination of classic white, natural wood and neutral grey fits in with the style of almost any home. You’ll be adding a nice clean, modern piece of furniture to your home.
- Colour: GREY seat insert
- Clear, simple assembly instructions provided
- Use with or without tray
- 5 point safety harness
- Anti-slip pads
- 12 month warranty
- Age range: Suitable for children who can sit up unaided and up to 3 years or a maximum weight of 15kg.
- Tray Height: 72 cm
- Width: 38.5cm
- Frame: Beechwood, Polypropylene and Iron
- Fabric Seat Cover: Polyurethane Cover
- NZ Safety Standard: AS/NZS ISO 8124-3.2012
- See the image for size guide & full measurements.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the footrest adjustable?
No. If you wish to purchase a high chair with an adjustable foot rest, check out our new TED High Chair.
What are the measurements?
See the last image for size/measurements.
What is the age/height recommendations?
The Highchair is suitable for children who can sit up unaided and up to 3 years or a maximum weight of 15kg.
Is the tray adjustable?
Yes. Adjust the tray to allow room for growth.