The perfectly-designed highchair and stool in one
Our NEW TED Highchair & Stool ticks all the boxes for design and safety. The adjustable footrest, padded insert & soft edges ensures bubs is comfortable and well-supported and if he's comfy, we all know he'll sit longer and enjoy mealtimes more!
Use TED with the easy clip-in tray, or remove the tray and bubs can join you at the dinner table. From the time your baby can sit up unaided to around 3 years of age you’ll use your high chair everyday. Once bubs is older, remove the seat and your highchair turns into a stool for older kiddos.
The TED Highchair & Stool offers 4 adjustable ways to use your chair:
1. A highchair with good-sized tray attached. Perfect for when you're spoon-feeding baby or when he is learning to feed himself with a spoon or finger foods.
2. Remove the tray and use the high chair with the 'T-Bar' insert. Particularly useful for smaller babies who need extra safety and support, but you'd like them to sit up to the dinning room table.
3. Remove the tray and T-Bar and push baby up to the dining room table to join the family. Useful for when baby starts using a plate or bowl.
4. Remove the top seat and convert your high chair to a stool. Extend the life of your high chair and really get your money's worth. Use the stool for when your baby is now a kiddo.
A good high chair with an adjustable footrest is recommend by most feeding experts and occupational therapists. With 4 different footrest positions, TED will ensure your baby can sit correctly and comfortably which means he'll be happy for longer and enjoy mealtimes more.
Food fights, finger food and all the messy, fun, yet frustrating stage that brings, our TED Highchair won't keep him clean but it'll keep him super-safe.
- The five-point safety harness clicks together easily and can only be opened by ‘adult-strength’ and two hands. The harness design features a T-style strap that goes across baby’s lap and through her legs and connects in the middle for a snug, secure fit. The length of the straps are fully adjustable.
- A well-balanced footprint. You want to ensure that, even when baby gets bigger and more boisterous, he won’t be able to tip the chair over.
- Anti-slip pads on the base of the legs ensure your highchair remains in one spot.
- You can be assured that the TED Highchair meets certified New Zealand safety standards. AS/NZS ISO 4684-2009
We love those photos of babies with big chubby cheeks and mashed fruit and veggies plastered everywhere, but seriously, we all know how difficult a clean up job can be. Here’s why the TED Highchair is super easy to clean:
- A rounded-edge tray that can be simply removed and wiped clean.
- No nasty nooks and crannies. Sleek, simple design. for easy clean.
- Warm, soapy water is all that is needed to wipe down all surfaces.
- Strap pads for comfort and for keeping the safety straps clean.
- The crisp whiteness of our high chair always looks fresh and clean in your home.
If bubs is comfortable during tucker time, he'll be more likely to sit for longer, eat more and enjoy his food. How does TED provide comfort?
- The padded insert provides softness all around his body.
- The adjustable footrest provides comfort so his legs are not hanging down without support. As he grows, adjust the footrest for 4 different positions.
- The squishy pads on the safety straps means you can adjust the strap snug for safety without compromising comfort.
- The high back ensures good back and neck support.
TED is a good-looking high chair! Who can go wrong with crisp classic white, natural wood and your choice of accent colour insert. You’ll be adding a nice clean, modern piece of furniture to your home.
- Colour: Grey, Teal or Pink seat insert
- Clear, simple assembly instructions provided
- Use with or without tray
- 5 point safety harness
- Anti-slip pads
- 12 month warranty
- Age range: The Highchair is suitable for children who can sit up unaided and up to 3 years or a maximum weight of 15kg. The stool allows a maximum weight of 30kg.
- Frame: Beechwood, and Polypropylene
- Fabric Seat Cover: Polyurethane Cover
- NZ Safety Standard: AS/NZS ISO 4684-2009
- See the image for size guide & full measurements.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the footrest adjustable?
YES. The footrest allows for 4 different height settings.
What are the measurements?
See the last image for size/measurements.
What is the age/height recommendations?
The Highchair is suitable for children who can sit up unaided and up to 3 years or a maximum weight of 15kg. The stool allows a maximum weight of 30kg.
Is the tray adjustable?
No. Although it is the perfect distance from the back of the chair and you can see in the images how the baby fits comfortably with room for growth.
Can I remove the padded shoulder straps?
Yes, but if you prefer the straps without the pads, you would need to remove them permanently.
Discount codes are not available for this product.
THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED WITHIN NEW ZEALAND.