This charming wooden nursery toy encourages newborns and up to explore music and it also improves their hand-eye coordination. Twist the bright red base and it will rotate standing up or on its side while playing a gentle melody. Babies will be entranced as the decorative notes and stars change colour.
- EASY TO WIND UP: Simply twist the base to wind it up, no batteries needed. Then watch as it spins on its base or side and releases soothing music.
- NOTES CHANGE COLOUR: The musical notes on the side of the toy change colour as the music box rotates, making it as easy on the eye as it is on the ear, while helping babies to associate notes with music.
- INTRODUCTION TO MUSIC: The music box introduces newborns and up to music and helps develop their hand-eye coordination when they try and grab it.
- Elegant, lightly coloured design made from sturdy wood.
- Encourages young children to explore music and develop their hand-eye coordination skills as they grab the toy.
Recommended Age: 0m+
Dimensions: 11 x 10.4 x 11 cm